Monday, April 20, 2009

The Word of the Lord Speaks Judgment is Coming

The Word of the Lord Speaks Judgment is Coming

Tues. PM-May 22/2007-Birmingham


Even My Word would come to My people. And come to the nations of the earth. For the hour, of a reformation. A time. That if My people which are called by My name. Ministers, that call themselves, ministers of the Most High. That if they will humble themselves and pray. And seek My face. Search out their hearts. Forsake their own ways. And search out the Word of God. And hide themselves. As I sent Elijah into the wilderness. And as Jesus, was drove into the wilderness by the Spirit. You would come aside, as Handmaids and Servants. And Sons and Daughters. Seek My face. For men always should pray and not faint. This is an hour, if you would search for Me with all your heart. I would be found of you. In the day you seek Me now. And lay aside every weight, sin and every hindrance that doth so easily beset ya. I will come to ya in the Revelation. In the Spirit and power of Jesus Christ and of the Holy Ghost. For men stand in the pulpits. They preach their own theology. They preach their own beliefs. But as the Apostle, spoke to the Corinthians. That I come not with enticing words, or man’s wisdom. But in the Spirit and in the demonstration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men. But in the power of God.

For this is the Day, of the ends. For it was spoken by Enoch. And as it was I the days of Noah. As it was spoken by the prophets of the latter times, And the days, of the ends of the earth. For I, God, will cause the mountains to melt as wax. And the hills will move. And the sun will intensify. And great heat will be upon the earth! Hear you the Voice of the Lord. For as the sun, soon shall intensify with such heat. That men will be scorched. Even the earth under their feet will burn their feet! The earth will become so hot. And the mountains and the hills. And the rivers and the streams. And the great coastal cities. For out of the great coasts and out of the great seas. Arises. Roaring waves and tsunamis. For the ocean itself, will move out of its place. And the mountains will move out of their place. Great rocks, and the planets above ya. The stars and the constellations, will begin to break up. As the fearful sights and signs of the second coming of Jesus, is at the door!

Oh rich men will cry out to the rocks and to the mountains. Poor man. Bond man. Free man. And those that have worshipped their idols. Those that have worshipped their cathedrals and their temples. Those who have had will worship and man worship. And those who have followed men. Will weep and they will howl for the misery. Even the Shepherds of the flocks. And the teachers and pastors and bishops. All will weep and howl. Because they have not prepared My people for the ends. They have not turned the hearts of My people back to Me. They have not caused My people to seek My face. For their have been a party spirit. For the Church has eating and drinking. They have a form of Godliness, but they have denied the power thereof.

For this is the hour, of lustful women. Silly women. Men’s hearts has gone after the lust. And the youth have become corrupted. And perversion, has taken over as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. So is it in these days. When a pervert spirit. When man is burning in his lust one toward another man. And a woman is burning in her lust one toward another woman. When no longer is marriage honourable among this generation. For this is the generation, of evil! When they have a form of Godliness. Silly women. Ministers, telling their congregations it’s alright with relationships. No longer, is marriage honourable amongst this generation.

But I say unto My people. The hour of judgments has come! An hour that the great Pacific. The coastal cities. Even the Atlantic. Roaring waves. Storms. Hailstones falling out of heaven the weight of a talent. Hear you the Voice of the Lord. For this is an hour. That I’m seeking out My Handmaids, and My Servants. That they may be prepared, to run into the highways and hedges. For a great conviction. Men will enter into great travail. Sinners will cry out, for mercy. Backsliders, will weep, and repent and howl! Ministers and Shepherds will howl and weep. There shall be wailing in all streets. In all coastal cities. The Indian Ocean. The Arabian Sea. The Gulf. The Atlantic. Behold! Off of the coasts of Africa. And off of the coast of Europe. Behold, hear the Voice of the Lord! For there shall be great trouble in the ozone’s. There shall be great trouble in the heavens and in the sun and the moon. Various, fearful sights. Telling ya, that the time is near. The second coming of the Lord Jesus, is at the door!

Oh, the Lord God would say unto you young men that feel My call on your life. You Handmaids. Go into your closets. Come aside and seek My face. Lay aside of your activity. Deny yourself. Take up My Cross. Prepare your hearts. Search the scriptures. For even some of you in this ministry. You thing that you have eternal life. But they are they that testify of Me. Search. Search. Search your own hearts! Search Me out! For the day of the ends of the earth. Oh you My Servants and you Handmaids. You must hurry. The night is upon ya. The day is at hand. If the Goodman of the house, would have watched. He would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Oh you husbands. If you mothers. And you grand dads. And you wives. And of you Shepherds. And you Pastors. Would have watched. You would not have suffered your house to be broken up. But now it is too late. The hour is upon you! For as a destruction from the Almighty. For Alabama will weep and howl for her dead. Birmingham will weep and howl for their dead. Great explosions! And rated winds. Winds, and tsunamis. Waves of the sea. Faster than a supersonic jet! Hear you the Voice of the Lord.

For I, God hast spoken! I will in no way at all acquit the wicked. And the only acquittal is repent! If you want Me to acquit your sins, repent! Forsake your evil ways. Repent! Awaken yourselves out of your slumber. For the Day of the Lord is upon the four corners of the earth! And the judgments of the Almighty. For behold, China and the border of India. And the Himalayans, and Pakistan. Bangladesh. And Delhi, Cashmere. Fuji rah. Bombay. The Arabian Sea. Malaysia. Japan. The Philippines. The Hawaiian Islands. Trouble! The Gulf. Great earthquakes, in the Pacific. And on the West Coast. Off of the coast of Africa. Hear you the Voice of the Lord! Copenhagen. South Africa troubled. For the whole African continent, and Europe will shake. The earth will shake out of it’s place. The earth will move. As Isaiah has spoken. In 2, 13, 29, 34. As I Jesus has warned you, even hours before I went to Calvary. That not one of these signs will fail. For these shall be the signs of My coming and of the end of the world. The earth has been filled with false teachers and false prophets and false religions. My people would have it to be so.

But I the God of Israel. Know you oh Israel that the Lord your God is one God. Oh you seed of Abraham. Return unto the Lord Jesus Christ. Re-establish your faith in Jesus Christ. Oh you children of Abraham. Return to the Rock from where you was hewed! Hear you Me you sons of the Prophets. Hear you Me, you sons of God! Awaken yourselves. For the daughters of men have corrupted themselves. The days of evil, has taken over the whole earth. No place of the planet where evil don’t rule. No place on the planet, where no false prophets a word has been sounded to all the earth. It’s time for the Servants of God, to enter their closet. And the Handmaids of God, to take My Word and lift up a standard or My people. My people are perishing, because, there’s no knowledge of the Lord being taught My people. All men have heaped themselves teachers. Having itching ears. Sill women, have filled the television. Jezebel. You have suffered that woman Jezebel, to suffer authority over the man. Woe be unto you Laodicean Church world. You’ve eaten and drinking. Your wretched. You’ve heaped unto yourselves treasures. Your wretched. You have everything you want and need. But I council you, and to come and buy me gold tried in the fire. Anoint your eyes with eye saves. Council Me. Weep. Weep and howl. For you’re naked. You’re wretched. And you’re poor. Your in poverty, spiritually. Oh you generation of the rich. Oh you have laid up treasures for the last days. You’re poor and you’re naked. You’re gold and your silver will be thrown into the streets. Your riches will not deliver you.

Come to Me and drink! Come to Me and seek ye the Lord while He may be found! Call upon Him while He is near. Oh, for the Almighty, shall fulfill, all the words of Enoch. Even Jude. Even the Apostle Peter. The elements melting with fervent heat. Even the great fearful sights and signs that I’ve revealed and unveiled to John on the Isle of Patmos. At the end of the 1st century. All of these things. Seven trouble years, shall pass over the earth. Great food shortages. Crop failures. Plagues. Black plagues. Bubonic plagues. Plagues upon the animals. Plagues upon the poultry. Plagues. Plagues upon the crops. Great locusts! Even as I call forth boulders of fire out of heaven upon the wicked in days gone by. And as I rained fire out of heaven upon Sodom and Gomorrah. I warned you as it was in all of these times. That the ends of the world, would come. And I’d fill the earth with these signs and sights.

Come to Me My people. Turn your lives around. For you know not that you have been blinded by your modern religions. Your theologians have spoken that which is not true. For My Words will not pass away. Heaven and earth, and all of these theologian doctrines of men will fail. But the authorized version of the King James bible will come to pass. I have preserved My Word, thousands of years. I have preserved the transcripts of the Prophets. Of Enoch. Moses. I’ve preserved Isaiah the great scribe. Jeremiah. Ezekiel’s. I’ve preserved My Words. Even in the Dark Ages, I’ve kept My Word. If you add one word, I’ll add the plagues. If you take out one word, I’ll take your part out of the Heavenly Book of Life! Hear you the Voice of God! Read My Word and believe it Act upon it and pray that your faith will not fail ya. For many of your faith will fail ya. For the wicked one. The man of sin. The son of perdition, shall be revealed in his time. And the days are near.

Oh, let revival fires enter into your hearts you young men. You vinedressers. You evangelists. Awaken! Go you forth you evangelists. Go you reap. Take your sickles. Lunge into the deep. Cast your net. Hurry you Servants of God. Take to the streets, and the highways and the hedges. For if you will hearken unto My Voice, and enter into you closets and pray. I will open up storefronts. I will open up dwelling houses. I will open street corners. I will move in the hospitals and in the nursing homes. The sick, the haut, the blind will come. And they will be healed. As you enter into that chain with Me. Make that covenant of prayer daily. And deny yourself daily. Take up the Cross. While the Word of God has come to stir you Servants. Return unto Me!. Return unto Me! And I will return unto you. Buffet your hearts. Rend your hearts and not your garments.

Oh you children of God. You young you old. You that suck the breasts. You young Christians. Rend your hearts. Cry unto Me for this is the time. The Joel Revival that’s promised. When all these fearful sights and signs. Oh hear the Voice of God. Oh I’ve been hearing for three days. Three days I’ve been hearing the Word of the Lord. Calling. Calling for the winds, and the roaring waves. I’ve been hearing God’s Spirit calling for the oceans to rise up and roar. I’ve been hearing from God, calling for the heart of the earth to be shook with a great earthquake. That’s been spoken by men of God’s old ancient prophets. Even in the 20th century. In the early 20th century. As I’ve raised up men of God, Even in the late 19th century. Women, that I moved in and showed. All of this time of the end. Even as I showed, My Servant Braham. Early, in the 20th century. All of these fearful things. As I showed my Servant Valdez. As I’ve showed many others. Awaken yourself! Fact that it was spoken by the old Apostles and the Prophets. And Jesus Christ Himself is now calling you.

Oh you nations you will faint. America, I will humble you! The Lord God shall destroy millions. And hundreds of millions. Millions on the West Coast. Millions in the coastal cities. For I hear the roaring. I hear the Voice, calling for the great seas to mount up. Like wings of eagles. Roaring waves. The bottom of the ocean being lifted up. The earth rocking and reeling and staggering like a drunk. Rocking and staggering as Isaiah 24 has spoken. Oh, I can hear Him say to My people. Enter into your chambers. Enter into your places of prayer. Enter into your place with My Word. Read My Word. And believe My Word. Quit listening to all of these voices. For every kind of sound going out from this television. Going out through these radios. All of these voices confusing My people. My people, if you want to be spared. And your sons and your daughters, to be saved. Enter into that place of the Almighty God. Will not fail. Not one verse . He will not alter not one word. He will not cut short or cut out, or withhold. Not one Prophets vision or word. Not one dot or one tittle. Not one scripture from the Old of the New. For He has blended them both together and they shall all come to pass. Hear you.

Oh you, all of you drugs and lying. Come. Come. Come and weep. Even now, enter into these alters, and weep. Weep. Oh lest you name be blotted out of the Book of life. Overcome. Examine your hearts. He that overcome I will not blot His name out from the Book of Life. But if you do not overcome all of this that’s happening. If you do not turn to Me with all of your hearts. All of you that are lukewarm, I’ll spew you out of My mouth. Return unto Me! Return to your first love. For He that overcomes. He that seeks Me, and overcomes. And lays aside every weight. And offers himself as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto Me. He that searches his heart and returns unto Me, I will not blot his name out of the Book of Life. For hear Me. I’ve moved the candlesticks from out of it’s place. Oh you Churches. The light has been removed out of most of the cathedrals. Most of organized religions. The light has been removed. The candlesticks. I say unto you, I council you. Come. Come. Come. Come! Enter into the alters. I challenge you. Judge. Judge yourselves by the Words of God. For the Lord has spoken it.

Vision #01-Oh, The Lord is showing me a great, intensified explosion, of heat. Great, one of the highest and blackest. I see a black day. I see ah, ah black day. I see a black Monday. I see a black Friday. I see a day of dread. I see a troubled day. The scientists is troubled. I see a day, day the nations mourn. The nations mourn!

And the name of Jesus. The Lord Jesus Christ shall be exonerated on the earth. The Hindu’s. The Moslems. And the Buddhists. And the warlocks will throw their gods. Cast them into the streets. They will weep and howl. Their gods will not hear them! They cry out to the mountains, but the mountains do not hear them. But instead the mountains fall on them. They cry, to their images. They don’t hear the Voice of God. Call on the Living God. Call on the living God. Call on the God that has made the heavens and the earth. Call on the name of Jesus. Call on the name of Jesus.

Oh God. Oh God. Mighty God. Have mercy on me Lord. Have mercy on me Lord. Search my heart.

SIGN #01-I see Alabama having a moderate earthquake as a sign. That the mountains of Tennessee. I see the New Madrid fault shaking. I see in South Carolina, East Coast and New York shaking. I see the Santa Anna fault shaking. I see Latin America shaking. And Venezuela shaking. I see China and India shaking. Turkey, Iraq, shaking. Cry out unto the Lord your God. Save yourselves from this wicked and adulterous generation, sayeth the Lord. Spare your children. Weep and howl for your children. Please somebody pray. .

3 comments:

  1. It's true it's true. My spirit cries out for it's true. How could we have been made so blind! Father grant me a spirit of weeping for the children the nation, all those who are being led astray. In Jesus name have mercy. Pride, greed, the lust of other things. All is vanity in the knowledge of YOU! Oh that we had more time. Have mercy! I repent myself. Strengthen me in my inner most mind that by YOUR SPIRIT YOU can send me forth to cry aloud the return of our KING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you might find the following information helpful! Copy and paste the following URL in your browser's address bar:

    http://www.irstaxattorney.com/Fraud-Statutes/7203_Bank_Records_Net_Worth_Increases_4_p4.html

    Scroll down just a little ways and you'll see,
    Bro. David H. Terrell a/k/a Daniel H. Ford was Convicted of tax fraud! and Bro. Barron who was pastor of Bro. Terrell's Bangs church committed perjury at Terrell's urging and was also Convicted!

    Many God fearing men and women tried to warn people that Terrell was leading them down a slippery slope, but Terrell and those benefiting from his ministry blacklisted anyone who dared to speak out against him. Many people, including myself, who were intimately involved with Terrell and his ministry can corroborate these and other disturbing facts!

    Terrell prophesied back in the 1970's that Richard Nixon would commit suicide over the Watergate scandal. It didn't come to pass.
    Terrell prophesied right after Pope John Paul I died in 1978 that Pope John Paul II would die in less than a year from taking office. It didn't come to pass.
    Many of Terrell's prophecies, too numerous to list, have failed.

    “And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.” (Deuteronomy 18:21,22)

    According the the scriptures, we are not to fear that prophet any longer.

    Check out this article before drawing a conclusion about David Terrell:
    http://wordofgod.0catch.com/rgstair01.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many who have claimed he was false have died, but he at 84 is still being Honored by God, still preaching almost every day of the year, still traveling to other countries. Isaiah was deemed false by many, as were many of the prophets. It comes with the territory. Everyone is so concerned about money, Have ye never read the talents of Gold given to prophets of old. It is no strange thing that thsoe who have come to know he is a prophet of God, have learned how you are to treat a prophet of God. Nevertheless when does he get to enjoy it? I follow his ministry all of my saved life and He's always gone, away, preaching at some church, some revival, in some country. I know other preachers who make millions who enjoy their millions daily, but we get Mad because others have chosen to honor this Prophet? Fools. Nevertheless, The Day will come when God will move David Terrell out of the way and all of the Word of the Lord spoken by all the Prophets will come like a broken dam and flood the Earth. In Those days you will pray for a man of God,a Seer and there will be none. Seek for the Holy Ghost and the Faith once delivered unto the Saints, Trust in JEsus Christ and the Power of the Blood. Get your eyes off man, and out of others business and seek your soul saving salvation with FEar and trembling, because as it was with Prophets of Old, those who did not believe, they believe in Hell now. When it becomes obvious to the non-believer - it will be too late.

      Delete